Friday 13 January 2012

Stage A Log - Shadow


So there I was the night before the start of the race, when I should have been resting and getting ready for the next day, but instead I was out partying. Now I probably drank a bit more than I should have and well the next think I remembered was waking up in my car, jumping up to check the time and hitting my head against the steering wheel. After I got over nearly knocking myself out I noticed it was only 30 minutes till race time and I had no idea where I was.

Luckily, after about ten minutes of driving I had figured out where I was, unluckily I had somehow driven myself halfway out into the countryside. Now normally it would take an hour to get back to the race, but well lets just say I was lucky there weren't any cops on that road. Once I finally managed to get to the start there were about two minutes until the race.

Once the race started everything seemed to be going well, I quickly settled in and got started on the journey to Trottingham. The trip overall was fairly uneventful, I ran a few corners too fast in the beginning and nearly spun myself after clipping a wall while going over a bump, but other than that the car ran consistent and didn't have any problems.

Time: 27:37.201

No comments:

Post a Comment