Monday 16 January 2012

Stage B Log "Freedom" - Rainbow Dash


Now this is what I joined this race for! Screaming down the road at top speed, not a care in the world. For a while it was just me, my car, and the track. I had Metallica blasting through the radio and James Hayfield's music just seemed to fit perfectly with the situation. I felt free. I felt awesome.

Eventually I ended up finding traffic. Two of them had a terrible colour on their car. The colour reminded me of a newborn colt or filly throwing up. Who in Equestria sees their newborn puke and think "That would be a great colour on my car."? Oh well. Some ponies are just stupid I guess.
I was flying past cars and just blowing their doors off. It's was tons of fun. The police didn't think that way when I did it to them though. I didn't care though because they couldn't catch the blue streak that is my Viper. Hopefully I was gone before they could see my licence plate or else I might have some company later.

These ponies from Trottingham need to learn how to get out of the way of a fast car. I was forced to push some of them out of the way as I took the corners. It didn't do any damage to my car and it didn't slow me down too much so I didn't really care. I hope the traffic liked to look of the tail of my car because that's all they really got to see.

Well I'm getting ready to leave Buckston and head to Mustanglia now so I should wrap this up and get my car ready. I hope the rest of the stages go as well as this one because it was awesome.

1 comment: