Friday 13 January 2012

Stage A Log "Starting Off and Screwing Up" - Rainbow Dash


BUCK! I'm so bucking pissed off right now! I don't even want to right this stupid log right now! But apparently the pony running this thing wants us to "write about our experiences on and off the track". I haven't even seen this damn pony let alone heard their name! I guess I should calm down and write about what happened. Things were fine before the race. I was really excited to finally start this thing and get out of stalliongrad. Can't understand a single thing those ponies are saying. I decided to meet up with a few ponies for a drink.

There I saw Blackest Skyline, Vinyl Scratch and My good friend Applejack. I have never met Vinyl and Skyline before. They seem to be pretty alright ponies. And Vinyl is a pretty good looking filly too. umm sorry about that. As I was saying, we finally got this race kicked off. It was a great start.

All those cars roaring to life and screaming down the road. It was great. We raced really close together for a while but eventually I was able to pull into the lead.

I lead everypony for a while but eventually Blackest Skyline caught up to me. Him and I traded first and second for a few kilometres. That colt was fast in the straights but couldn't take the corners as fast as my Viper could. Then I bucked up. I tried to take a corner too fast and I slammed the wall. I ended up messing up my transmission and engine. That caused me to fall behind. I decided to pull in for repairs. Big mistake. I ended up falling way behind because of it. Not only did I finish the stage behind Skyline but Vinyl and AJ too. It's all because I was stupid. But I'll show them. That was only Stage A. We still have a long ways until ponyville. That's a lot of time for me to take the lead again, so those ponies should watch their mirrors because Rainbow Dash is coming.

Time: 28:51.301

No comments:

Post a Comment